I really like the look of these craft paper book covers with white ink. So simple and clean.
How to make a book cover:
1. Place the paper horizontally on a flat work surface
2. Set your book on top of the paper. Center the book and use a pencil to mark the paper along the top and bottom edges of the book.
3. Remove the book from the paper and fold the top and bottom edges toward the center of the paper from the marked lines. Your book cover will now be the same height as your book.
4. Set the book, open, back on the paper, aligning it with the folds. Center the book and fold the left and right edges of the paper over the front and back covers of the book.
5. Check that the left edge of the paper reaches halfway across the inside front cover and that the right edge covers the same distance on the back cover when the book is closed. Trim the right and left edges of the paper if necessary.
6. Keep the left and right edges of the paper folded in on the front and back covers of the book.
7. Tape each fold in place at the top and bottom of the paper to form pockets for the front and back covers of the book. Use transparent cellophane tape and be sure not to tape the book itself.
8. Write the title of the book
Edited Directions: ehow
Picture: Man + West