3 cups Whipping Cream
10 ozs White Chocolate Chips
1 cup Milk
1/2 cup Sugar
8 Egg Yolks
1 Loaf French Bread
White Chocolate Sauce
8 ozs White Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
For the Bread Pudding
(Preheat the oven to 275)
1. Tear up your loaf of french bread into bite size pieces. Distribute the pieces evenly in a baking pan.
2. Heat the whipping cream in a double boiler and add 10 oz. of white chocolate chips. Stir. When the chocolate is melted, remove from heat. Pour pour into a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a double boiler, heat the milk, sugar, eggs and egg yolks until warm. Stir well. Blend the egg mixture into the cream and chocolate mixture in the large bowl.
4. Spoon the mixture over the bread in the baking pan, making sure that the bread is evenly soaked. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 275 degrees for 1 hour. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
For the White Chocolate Sauce
1. Melt 8 oz. white chocolate chips in a double boiler. Remove from heat and whisk in 1/2 cup heavy cream. Spoon over bread pudding.
Looks so delicious! White chocolates are my fav!
I love bread pudding and white chocolate, so this combination has to be lethal!!! Love it!
This sounds divine.
I love this recipe! I have to stop myself from eating all of it!!!! I'm so glad you guys are excited to try it!